Class 2 Buses Driver Training License |Course
What do you need to know:
The SAAQ requires that any applicant for the Class 2 buses learner’s license, meet the following requirements:
- Have a maximum of 3 demerit points accumulated in his driving record
- Have not had his driver’s licence suspended or revoked during the two previous years as the result of accumulating demerit points or a Criminal Code offence
- Pass the visual test of the SAAQ
- Submit a medical report to the satisfaction of the SAAQ (Form M28). * Issue costs of the medical report range from $ 40.00 – $ 70.00 depending on the chosen medical office.
- Pass the theoretical examination of the SAAQ (cost: $ 10.90)
- Have accumulated 24 months of experience as a licensed Class 5 driver (passenger vehicle)
Check the requirements and detailed learning period for the buses Class 2 License
What is included in our truck training package:
- Unlimited access to our online training (over 450 questions)
- Full access to our theoretical exam simulator.
- Usually takes between 15 to 20 hours to be complete depending on your reading pace
Fact: After obtaining the learner license from the SAAQ, the apprentice will then be required a minimum waiting period before being eligible for booking the practical examination. This varies depending on the number of years of accumulated experience driving a Class 5 passenger vehicle.
In all our training sessions, the number of observation session is the same as the practice sessions. Example: If you made the choice of training for 10 hours of in-vehicle lessons, you are always accessing the same numbers of hours of observation. * The observation sessions are usually combined within (2) consecutive hours.
The observation benefits also allow the apprentice to:
- Memorize the basics of starting the vehicle
- To learn peacefully without any stress
- To note and see how a safety inspection is performed before every departure, in order to memorize it.
- Ask the instructor questions at the end of each session
- Earn knowledge and expertise.
- To better prepare for his future role as driver
Practical in-buses class 2 lessons on the road
- The pre-inspection of the vehicle
- The use of air brakes
- Difficult situations of winter driving (if available)
- Braking in Emergencies
- Parking in 90 degree and parallel
- Urban and rural driving
- Reverse gear
- Access to highways
- Evaluation and simulation practice exam
- The laws of natural physics
- Respond to contingencies and emergencies